Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday.


So this cold is reeking havoc on my sanity and my mind.
Tuesday we were sleepy and grumpy. I had to spend my evening away, purveying coffee, and then returned home to find Eli sleepy and grumpy still.

He's miserable, and now has a fever. Boo. Hiss.

So Tuesday, check ya later. Don't let the door hit you. Or actually, maybe you should.

And on a lighter note, you might want to take a gander at this little sweetie pie. Meet Elinor kitten. She lives outside under my deck. That's right. I have a kitten.
And even though Eli is very confused about cats and how they are or are not lions, and even though every morning when we go out to feed her, Eli gets on his hands and knees and growls at her, in an inappropriately loud, albeit extremely boyish voice; I think he likes her. And she, him. And Elinor kitten may have been the one thing about Tuesday that made Eli smile with delight.

No comments: